NDIS, Health & Community Sector Reform Support
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the system for provision of support for Australians with disability, their families and carers.
This significant National Reform is founded on the principles of citizenship, self determination and choice for service users.
These principles are reflected in current Reforms within the aged care sector under Consumer Directed Care (CDC), and across accommodation, health and welfare support activities.
Health & Community Solutions can provide you & your family with:
- Help understanding and navigating the health and welfare system including the NDIS and CDC initiatives
- Pre-planning and transition support
- Planning and support around complex behaviour
- Specialist Autism Spectrum Disorder training and support
- Specialist Support to coordinate your care (NDIS Support Coordination, CDC Case Management)
- Service Navigation and Resourcing
- Service Planning and Implementation
- Referral, Establishment and Monitoring of supports
- Connection with Mainstream and non funded Community Supports
- Regular NDIS Plan Support Meetings and Reviews.
Specialist Support Coordination requires an intensive and specialised service response to manage and mitigate complexities of the individual participants stated needs and goals.
H&CS Support Coordinators have high level expertise and extensive experience in Psychosocial Disability, ASD, Clinical Care Requirements & training responses, Housing, Criminal Justice interventions and complex presentations.
- NDIS/CDC establishment, development, evolution and navigation support
- Strategic business analysis, visioning, positioning and projections planning
- Policy and Procedures development and implementation
- Complex Clinical Procedures development
- Financial Analysis
- Unit costing, scenarios and pricing
- Defined Projects management and implementation
- Specialised Autism Spectrum Disorder training and supports
- Workforce professional development, supervision, mentoring and compliance framework development.
Marcoola, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
0438 636 041